Sunday, September 30, 2007

When Gossips preserve relations!

I told my wife that she can save many relations! These relations may be with our neighbors, relatives and whoever comes to our house. How? If she stops her old habit of gossiping and spreading rumors about others. But that damn old habit! You know! This cannot be got rid off very easily. I told her to go to gym, go to clubs and all that I could do to keep her engaged and busy. But all the attempts failed as wherever she went she spread rumors about the other members present! Some of my colleagues laughed at me and I had to bear the costs of her useless gossips.

Image Hosted by 2and2.net

But finally I got a solution when I came across the site Listaholic.com. It contains all the materials that you need to form and spread a perfect Hollywood gossip. It contains everything – celebrity hair styles, pictures, plastic surgery, videos. I know the gossip section will just be able to stop my ongoing bad reputation due to my wife’s behavior. I know that she will get enough materials to gossip about the celebrities. And we all know that celebrities love gossips and if my wife starts doing the same, then one day may come that she will get hired by a group of celebrities urging her to write and spread gossips about them.

Ooops! I was missing out something! I want my wife to watch those celebrity sex videos on the site so that she learns some art and applies it on me! Any time!

No comments: