Friday, September 28, 2007

Linkworth - How much worth is it

Hello Everyone,

While looking on the net for income opportunities, I have found a very good site which pays to write a review on your blog, create BUZZ about the products , also you are paid to add links on your site. The site is very professional, I liked the look and feel of the site and there are many products available. you need to submit your website or your blog for approval. The name of the site is Linkworth.com

I registered my blog and to my surprise within few hours I received a mail stating your blog has been approved.

Congrats! Your new Blog:

Online Income Opportunities - www.onlineincomeopps.info

Has been approved. You are now able to accept new LinkPosts on your Blog. If you have any questions, please submit a ticket support@linkworth.com.

There are many useful tools available in your members area about the number of incoming and outgoing links, and the link rank, all depends upon your Alexa, altavista,Google link results. Try to leverage the opportunity. after all , this blog is all about..leveraging opportunities.

No comments: