Saturday, September 22, 2007

personlized gifts, bedding and unique gifts from visionbedding

“Yourself” in your bedding


We have got many dreams and many nightmares too. We have many habits, hobbies and passions. What about keeping them always with you? When you go to sleep and when you wake up? This can only be fulfilled if you manifest your favorite activity or anything which you like the most in your Bedding. Vision Bedding.com is a site to bring to you the unique opportunity to design your whole set of bedding with your personalized photos.



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




I did not find any other company providing such a sharp and clear image. I just thought that I am looking into the mirror or any other laminated photo frame when I looked into my marriage photo dyed into my blanket. Now that the blankets have been customized, why should the pillows, bedspreads, duvet covers and Wall Murals be left out? What will you choose for your pillow covers? Simple enough, you will choose those designs that will best suit your attitude and those that will define yourselves. Right? For people who are not easily defined like me and you, I think the complex and somewhat meaningless artistic photo bedding will be the most suited one. For the young and funky youth Pirate Bedding, Skate Board, Race Car Bedding will help to restore that vigor and energy which you have lost during heavy hours of activity in the daytime.


“Extreme Wave” surfer bedding design caught my immediate attention. I thought myself to be in the position of the surfer amidst eternity!

No comments: