Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Money4Blogs - An Inspiration

Money4Blogs is one such site which has inspired me to kickoff blogging as a way to make money, Initially when my blog was one months old, I started looking for opportunities, One of my blogging friend had introduced me to money4blogs, I registered online and submitted my blog for approval, and the response was quite favorable, I remember his name too, Tammy, he paid me $30 to place a link on my blog, so this blog's initial income was $30 .

In a years time span , this blog has reached a 4 digit figure which is quite motivational, I called up on my friends mobile and referred him to money4blogs, he got paid $30 or $40 ( not sure ), I registered my another blog and was paid $10 for the same. so In total I made $40 from this program. The initial payment from Tammy had imbued confidence in me to grow,Grow and GROW.

No comments: