Saturday, September 22, 2007

I am open for guest blogging

If anyone of you are looking for an ad writer or guest blogger, I am open for the same. If you are looking for a review of the product or to create a BUZZ for your site,let me know

Criteria

I need atleast 4 days to complete the task as I am packed with my blog writing too.
Review made will be of 200 words
One Image will be embedded in the assignment with the number of links mentioned in the requirement.
Please send the assignment using the contact me button.
After 3-4 days you will receive the completed assignment to the mail id of your choice.
Payment should be made within 2 days of submitting completed assignment (Let me know if you have any concerns).
Assignment submitted will be unique and not copied.
Payment $20 (Negotiable) per assignment.

No posting will be made on this blog, completed assignment will be sent by mail for this requirement.

Thanks!

No comments: