Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Demand your Canvas

If you are away from your near and dear ones, then why not revive the warmth in your relationships by sending across your digital photos to them. If your husband is separated from you, then you can rekindle the flames of your conjugal relationship by sending him a laminated photo of yours when you had celebrated a day together. I think that is the best thought to draw your husband towards your home among many christmas gift ideas which you have for this winter.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


You are free to select your canvas size and your photo will be cropped to fit the canvas size. All you have to do is to order your canvas online and then you will be mailed a photo mailer. Insert your photo in the mailer and mail it and you are done. Within 4-5 days of the receipt of your photo, Canvas on Demand will ship your photo to you.


I like a Black and White photo of myself rather than the colored ones. It gives a unique combination of light and shadow down my cheeks and a brilliant expression of my eyes. It looks like a truly classic portrait. I look more beautiful and gorgeous in the black and white traditional prints. This service is also very popular with this site. Longevity? My great granddaughters will know and appreciate me!

No comments: