Monday, September 24, 2007

Type with typeinternational

Hello everyone, If you are looking for ad posting job , I have found a very good program name Type international, I had been affiliated with this program in the year 2005, I have made $130 from this program , this was my initial online venture, I remember I have paid $45 for a basic typist , you get your login credentials once you pay the amount.

once you get the credentials you get access to assignments of ad posting, payment rate varies from $5 to $15 for 100-200 ad posting, resource are available in the assignments area, you need to use those resource and promote type international by posting ads to various classifieds and you need to submit the assignments URL in the word document and upload for scrutinization , once approved your earnings will be reflected into your earnings center.

I was happy when I saw first cheque on my hand, I had even refereed couple of people, for every referrel you are paid $15 , I am not sure, I referred long back, they also have a program named ozwebresource which is from australia, I have heard they are doing well, and the payout is good, worth to check out.

No comments: