Thursday, September 20, 2007

Contact me using contactify

While I was browsing through the fellow bloggers blog's and was looking to contact one of the fellow blogger, While I clicked the contact me link, It had taken me to a contact form where you need to enter your name , email id, message subject and body . On click of submit , the message will get sent to the senders email address . I liked this , and tried to create one form for me from Contactify.

Its a free service , The main advantage is you get a simple code to place any where on your blog/site for people to contact, your email address wont get exposed so less chances of spam mails and Real people can contact you, not the spammers.

Try to get one..Its indeed the best thing which I got for my Contact ME requirements.

URL: http://www.contactify.com

No comments: