Sunday, September 23, 2007

Do not say- ‘Bye Holidays’, but rather you buy Holidays

Holiday deals getting hyper

I have written for Holiday Hypermarket many times and have specially mentioned about the deals for the summer season. I have mentioned about sunny beaches, surfing and every other thing which can make up a complete summer entertainment. But now, winter is approaching and I have to bring you winter deals. What about a visit to Finland? I had seen the photo of snow clad log cabin in Kittila, Finland. Oh my God! I had seen this picture of such a cozy cabin in my favorite Role Playing Games like Ahriman’s Prophecy and Aveyond. I used to think while playing those games that can a real world consists of these warm yet adventurous log cabins!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This log cabin even reminded me of the popular folktale- Hansel and Gretel. It seemed as if the witch would soon come out with its crooked looks and bent stick. But without the witch even, the cabin looks so mysterious and it may even appear to young girls as their dolls’ houses! Just imagine that you are newly married and have lighted a cozy fire inside the cabin and the flickering flames are adding a reddish glow on the wall behind. You look through the glass window- you are seeing snow falls. Suddenly, you hear the ringing of bells – Santa has arrived and he blesses you with a very happy and prosperous married life! The price you have to pay for this Yllas Cabins is 338 Euro for seven nights. You can also choose the Lapland Apartments in Finland.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


In this way you can select your direct holidays or form your own personalized ones through Holiday Hypermarket.

No comments: