Friday, September 21, 2007

Print at the speed of laser with DELL

I have a laptop and desktop and an internet connection at home using which I work from home, I feel still something is missing because whenver I want to take the printout of the documents or the Images , I need to run to the cybercafe and get a print out, some times it becomes a pain for me to go there , travel such a long distance , as it is far from my house. As an alternative source of income is being generated from blogging , I have decided to buy a printer which will help me save time and money in the long run.


I asked a friend of mine who is working with DELL , I asked him I am planning to buy a printer scanner copier , does your company deals with printers and scanners too, He said , Ya sure why not, we are the top leaders in printer segment, he gave me the details along with the website address. I was indeed fascinated by looking at the site, looks too professional, of course, It should be , as its in top 20 multinational companies , I guess.

There are various types of printers available , depending upon the end user requirements . If you are planning to start up a desktop publication center, then DELL offers excellent laser printers at an incredible cheap price, you need to move away from your computer to buy the printer, online shopping cart is integrated , you can shop online using your credit card. Technology has indeed made our life easy and convenient.

No comments: