Sunday, September 23, 2007

Blog look and feel modification

Hello Everyone,

I worked whole day to change the look and feel of my blog, I hope everyone likes, Please comment on the changes made. While everyone is enjoying their weekends , I am busy working to make my blog look professional. I know this is the age to work harder and with perseverance. I am indeed happy with blogging. For those people who are still in dilemma to make money through blogging, Start as , NOW, is the right time to start and expedite. I have many well wishers whose blessings have made me explore this avenue.

Well , this blog is been approved by Dewitts Media, I am expecting assignments from them, I even had sent a mail to Advertlets asking them whether they are open for India too, and I have received a positive response from them , please find the same as below.

Hi,

We will be opening up to India very soon. In the meantime, I suggest you ask
your friends from India to join as well,
as when we have about 1000-2000 Bloggers from India, we can start
advertising in the region, as then there will be
more clients interested. Cheers!

We will be announcing review opportunities for India shortly.

- -

Josh Lim
CEO
Advertlets.com

Thanks, thats all for today, have a great day.

No comments: