Thursday, September 27, 2007

Trustedplaces - A great new community web site to share your opinions

There is no bar in enjoying in a London Bar

Winter is approaching and you need to keep your inner self warm. I know that more and more people take great pleasure in dining along with beer, whiskey or rum simply because they think this increases your appetite. I can also feel myself the interim pleasure in drinking in a cozy bar in london when I can feel that it is a chilled weather outside and I am so warm inside. It really makes up my mood!


Trusted Places.com lists the reviews of many hotels, pubs/ bars and restaurants in London and I am honored to mine too. The Eagle Bar reminded me of the orthodox British style Bars like the one I saw in a movie starred by Mr. Amitabh Bacchan where he owned a restaurant in London and dated a girl who was of his daughter’s age. The Eagle water serves mouthwatering burgers in the morning and in the night it really offers the cozy ambience required to relish a cocktail. So much so, that I myself think of a date with a young chick!



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




The Norfolk Arms also keep up the true spirit of medieval Europe. It seems that we are just wanderers and we are halting for a meal in some road side café. The wooden tables and chairs with a row of bright flowers by the side are really capable of making a sunny morning for you. Crazy bites of delicious pudding add further delights.


And the trendy and innovatively stylish yet intellectuals, for you I think the place to enjoy a glass of beer is the Institute of Contemporary Arts. You will be really recharged with club nights and live events!

No comments: