Sunday, September 16, 2007

Mix love and care to make a perfect dish!

My friend Gabriella is a lazy lump. She is a spinster and spends most of her time in work and then in pubs and discs. In a disc only she has met Bobo. Bobo is a very homely person and believes in making up a family. Now, Gabriella is to change herself. She is just a tomboy. At first she had changed her dressing from cargos to floral skirts and she has started to increase the length of her hair. I know she will train herself to tackle a baby. But before that? She has to cook food for Bobo and herself! That is a sort of chemistry class full of experiments to Gabriella. But food is food! But she hasn’t cooked in her entire life of 30 years! Her mother told me to imbibe in her a feeling of interest in cooking.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

What could I do? I knew that she was an expert in eating but a big zero in cooking. All I could do was to portray my exclusive collection of cookware set from Berndes Cookware's website . Berndes’ stainless steel and cast aluminum cookware sets caught her immediate attention. In fact my whole kitchen consists of cookware only from this company. So I decided to take her in my kitchen. She nurtured all my crepe pans, saucepans, skillets, grill pans and Dutch oven. She even asked me the age of the aluminum utensils by turning them around. She found not a single dark spot. I confirmed that their age is a long 10 years! I explained to her that it was possible due to the super heat conductivity offered by the cooking vessels. The nonstick surface allowed for an easy cleaning process. I explained to her that coking can be an easy affair with friendly yet practical cookware sets from Berndes. I also told her that this set had been gifted to me by my husband soon after our marriage to give me maximum comfort during cooking. She understood the compassion lying within and I hope she will include a bit of love while cooking for Bobo too!

No comments: