Thursday, September 27, 2007

DanceCrazy - One stop site for all types of dance videos

From Board room to the Ball Room

Last year when I visited Europe I saw that people from Latin America, Spain, and Brazil had come to organize road dance shows for people especially for the entertainment of the tourists who had visited Europe at that time. The dancers not only had a tough dance with elaborate steps and highly bending body movements but also they synchronized their movements to form what is known as a group effort. Their movements were highly rhythmic and I felt as if their bodies were talking too. I had to visit Europe for an Annual Conference of my employer (a multinational Company). My colleagues were also standing with me to watch the road shows. The dancers invited me to dance with them. I felt very ashamed as I could hardly dance Salsa and that too with the experts. My friends laughed at me as I made the funniest movements with my waist and legs and even by funny shrugging of shoulders. I must have looked like Mr. Bean.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I am about to get married now and I am marrying a European girl. That means as a part of her tradition I have to prepare myself for a ballroom dance to celebrate the evening of my wedding with a rich cultural and traditional celebration. I am in a doldrums now! But Dance Crazy.com has relieved me by proving video CDs of Ballroom Dancing. It is really a teacher to me and I can now follow the orthodox and sophisticated steps involved in Ballroom Dancing. The CDs even guide me in dressing up for the dance. All these would mean that no mocking from any damn fellow!

No comments: