Saturday, September 22, 2007

Easy design and print solution from VistaPrint

Colors and thoughtfulness and Creativity


Dear friends, are you planning for Christmas celebrations? I hope you are. In the past Christmases I had gifted similar Christmas cards to all thinking that no one will repent that theirs had been a little dull than the others. But I myself got bored delivering the same cards to all. But this time I had luckily come across Vista Print which has allowed me to choose a different card from each of my friends. Oh! Why am I using the word” choosing”? I was responsible to make my own customized cards for my near and dear ones. I had the same spirit and feelings as if the cards had been hand painted by me. But the Quality of the prints depicted professional greetings cards like that of Paper Rose and Archie’s Gallery. I am ready to deliver some great folded, foil accented and collage cards. It did cost me just a few dollars.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


If you are running a small business, then I know that you want to =go a step further by sending wishes to your business associates through postcards. The postcard printing has been an area of expertise for this company and your post cards will come with matching envelopes and recently they have added the postcard mailing services.

Whether you are at home or at office, Vista Print is always there with you in the form of folders, letterhead, rubberstamps, free business cards, brochures. OOPs1 I mentioned all your office accessories! T- Shirts, invitation cards are for your “homely” requirements.


No comments: