Friday, September 14, 2007

arguewitheveryone - political debate website

I think that I am a noble citizen of my country and no one can snatch the right of freedom of speech from me. I shall speak out where I may think that my opinions count and would make a difference. There are many people like me and I think together we should exchange opinions in a common platform. Arguewitheveryone.com is an argument forum where you can deliver your expert political commentary and be a responsible citizen. And if you think that you can spend a hell lot of time in arguing with others regarding burning issues in a nation’s political life then this site will prove to the best platform for you. It encompasses a variety of issues from the lectures of George W. Bush and Stalin to religious issues and socio- political issues like abortion.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The post on abortion had greatly impressed me. What it tries to say is that prevention is better than cure. Children should be taught about sex and birth control rather than ruthlessly killing embryos after committing undesirable actions and getting pleasure from them. I strongly admit that embryos are the result of action of two sensible persons who can give birth. So, it is the mating partners who should be responsible and not the resulting embryo. This means that the embryos have the right to develop into babies and to take birth. So, in order to stop this, people should rightfully take measures of birth control.

Stalin’s recommendation of a half ape human being is also a noteworthy post. I wish you should also go through the statistical data provided in the post Americas Poor. In this post the author has declared that a survey has revealed those sections of the American population to be poor who even own microwaves, air conditioners, color television, cable and even cars with garage and most of them are home owners. I think this should be a standard for every economy and for every nation. This attitude keeps some room still for further improvement and this should be a lesson for the developing economies where a house hold can hardly afford a color television!

No comments: