Thursday, September 20, 2007

What did I do with the $500 from the blogging earnings

As I have started making money from blogging , I had donated $500 during our festival in the name of god, Its the god whose cherished blessings have helped us to grow, So I thought Its my obligation to dedicate a part of my earnings in the name of god, The next day I paid $500 . There are many people in this world who are living in opulence and minting like crazy , but there are very few people who donate for the benefit of the society.


In this expensive world , buying a house has became a dream, People keep on accumulating money to invest for the beneficial of self, I know I am not rich , I haven't inherited my ancestral property , I have started my career with $0, worked hard , persevered and reached this stage, I have taken blogging seriously and have many plans for the same.I pray to god and my viewers , family and other paid to post programs to help me to reach the pinnacle of success. Where there is a will there is a way.

No comments: