Thursday, November 15, 2007

Metal minded

I know that you are today’s men and women- mad protestors of burning issues, great revolutionaries and “impractically practical”. I know you are today’s modern men and women who believe strongly on environmental preservation. But you are liars. If you are so concerned about environmental degradation then why have you decorated your interiors with big gigantic and lavish wooden furniture? Don’t you know that you are the people who are encouraging wooden furniture markets to grow and this has in turn encouraged more falling of trees to cater to your growing demands. Time has now come to replace wooden furniture and other accessories with steel ones.

I am not telling you sacrifice your style and glamour. Instead, with steel items you can look deadly” metallic”. We have so long used the boring and bad looking Steel cupboards from Godrej. These really help to kill the beauty of our rooms’ looks. But in the site the stainless steel sore I found a very sophisticated and extremely good looking Stainless Steel Cabinet. Before I found this one, I had no idea that stainless steel cabinets can be gorgeous too. The looks had been further enhanced by the presence of a glass door.



Other stainless steel products are also available and I am not detailing about the most common applications of stainless steel like hooks, paper holders, tumblers, holders, towel rails and so on. I have found some new uses of stainless steel in toilet brushes, wall mounted soap dispensers. Previously we used plastic toilet brushes and the soap dispensers were made of ceramics. But with these steel products now in place my interiors are looking rather heavy and extremely “manly”.

I am now about to try the blomus stainless steel mailboxes and just beside it I am going to place a stainless steel bird feeder. At least something should appear feminine outside my house if not inside.

No comments: