Monday, November 05, 2007

FREE Gold mail from BullionVault

I have got 1 gram of free gold or $30 in my BullionVault account balance . Please find the mail received by me ,after registering at BullionVault .

Dear BullionVault customer,

You have FREE Gold
------------------

Thank you for registering. To get you started you should have
received our small present of gold bullion - direct to your account*.

If you log in here:

https://www.bullionvault.com/secure/login.do

...you'll see you have an account balance. You can go straight to
our markets order board and buy and sell your real physical gold
bullion right now. BullionVault is unmatched anywhere in the world
for convenience, price and safety.

I'm looking forward to a long business relationship with you.
I hope our gift is a good start.

Regards,
Paul Tustain, Director
www.BullionVault.com

------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: