Monday, November 12, 2007

Play and Learn

Today I have made up my mind to focus my thoughts on innocence since Children’s Day is approaching and that is why I have written reviews about the site my mommy needs a break.com and now I am about to do the same with http://www.pipsnet-entertainment.com/ .Pipsnet Entertainment is dedicated to cater to the knowledge needs of the population and at the same time it hosts a game called Donkey Kong which the children are going to enjoy. The music of the game makes the site more entertaining. I am seeing gradually that the blogging industry is expanding day by day with added features and improvements and every time I find that the recent site is better than the previous. Competition thrives everywhere!

Visit UploadGeek

The site features all leading games like Halo 3, Space invaders. On the other hand, it even contains topics about Bill Gates and a summary of his net wealth. I hope the children will greatly prove the concept of “Play and Learn” with this site.

No comments: