Saturday, November 10, 2007

TEMPERATURE@LERT can save you millions of dollars on servers

All these days I have been writing reviews and opinions about the products and websites, but, the review about the product which I am going to write is somewhat distinct and mind catching product which will not only make your life easy but also will save from thousands to millions of dollars, If you are a computer literate, you might be knowing what Server's are, Well , to shed more light on these, They are the systems where most of the business critical , information critical data is hosted and which is very much essential for the business.



These servers are placed in servers room which is also called data center, also called DMZ demilitarized zone. They are maintained at a predetermined temperature so as to function properly. Now , think if there is a change in the temperature due to AC not working or due to some fire, A question arises, Is there any way to sense the change in the temperature before any human senses.

Well, I have found Temperature@lert USB room temperature sensor from temperaturealert.com, TEMPERATURE@LERT is an USB drive which can be plugged into the server and this runs as a windows service which monitors the temperature continuously , Configuring Temperature@lert is easy. Just edit the default settings in the configuration menu and click "Save and Apply". You can even view the logs on a website by setting the log directory to a folder inside your webroot.

The TEMPERATURE@LERT is priced at an incredibly low at $129, TEMPERATURE@LERT monitors the ambient temperature and alerts you via email when it rises or falls outside your acceptable range.

The customizable alert message can be sent continuously or just once when an alert is triggered. Realtime graphing and XML support provide you with the tools you need to integrate temperature readings into websites and other third party applications.

Almost all the customers who have purchased the product have appreciated this product. one of the customer says Its a Great Product very easy to configure and use

This product is reveiwed by Fred Davisson, Liberty IMS from Costa Mesa, CA United States , Fred Davisson states , I have been using this product now for about 10 months and it has been the best thing in the world for me. During one of our VERY hot summer days in Southern California I had problem with the AC unit in my server room and was able to get into the office before I had major problems. Without this device running I am sure I would have lost a couple of servers before Monday morning.

I would recommend this product to ANYBODY needing to monitor their room temperatures.


Bill from Miami, FL, says,I really like your product, it saved my server room last week. The fancy building/security systems didn’t kick in until 15 minutes after your alert. I was already on my way to fix the problem before our security department even knew there was one. Phew, thanks!

these are just the random comments selected from the site from innumerable satisfied customers. I would recommend this product as $129 can save you millions of dollars

No comments: