Friday, November 16, 2007

My momentous romantic experiences

I do remember the fact that girls had started reading Romance Novels much earlier than the boys. This is because girls get matured earlier than the boys and girls have more patience than the boys. Because of their patience girls develop reading habits and boys get fed up in going through the thousand pages of a novel however spicy hot it may be.

I am honored to be a female in this respect because I have developed the sense of passion to read the romantic novels especially when they come from Mills and Boon. The publisher takes care of the fact that novels appeal to people of all ages. So you can guess how hot the novels were when I had gone through them when I was only twelve.



Indeed, it helped to develop as a lady. I could get vivid ideas on attraction and passion. It did more than what was described in the pages of my school books on Zoology. In the initial stages I found that cold perspiration had appeared on my forehead. The second stage witnessed my lack of attention in the studies. The third stage witnessed a time of Hero Worship. But of, course the fourth step was not accompanied by an original romance or a dating with anyone due to the strict supervision of my mom.




But boys do not have that patience to read all these. But I am sure if the books contain pictures of every hot scene then, the boys will be going through the novels (at least selected parts). In that way, they can get rid of their teenage immaturities.



No comments: