Wednesday, November 14, 2007

“Staying Alive” with musical ring tones

Free Ringtones are what I was searching for. I tried to download many ring tones in the first but a series of SMSs greatly affected my balance. Those ring tones were rather common and were not of good quality either. The next day when I went out I found that at least one person in a single family of my community were having the same ring tone. The same thing happened in my office too. It was an unpleasant situation and many times it happened that I was picking up my phone when my neighbor’s was actually ringing. When my own cell phone began to ring I thought that it was my colleague’s and did not receive it until my colleague gave me a jerk to pick it up.




All this happened because the pool from where choices could be made was not known to us. We did not have a choice to download a variety of ring tones until we came across Ring tones MSN Emotions.org. This site is the home to free ring tones from the Hot Billboard top 50 songs which means you are keeping yourselves updated and trendy with the latest ring tones. If you think others to take you as a “Hip Hop” guy why don’t you download the Hip Hop Ringtones? Well, if you think that you need a little bit of weight in your attitudes, then deep Polyphonic Ringtones are the most suitable for you.

Whatever ring tone you may choose, the popular artists will be your shadow!

No comments: