Tuesday, November 13, 2007

healthrider.com - one stop site for all your gym product requirements

I am putting on weight by not exercising daily and not having a proper meal time, I am not even 30 and started putting on weight, when i see myself in the mirror, I feel embarrassed by looking at my body posture.

This made me to think serious and allocate part of my blogging schedule for daily exercise. I planned to buy ellipticals, while searching the internet for ellipticals, i stumbled upon a site named healthrider, Its indeed one stop shop for all your physical health exercise requirements. there are various products offered at healthrider, they are Treadmills, Elliptical Trainers, Exercise Bikes, Riders and Home Gym Accessories.



In this post I am going to write about ellipticals , you might be wondering why I planned to buy this, well there are many advantages, they are cardio benefits, it makes you heart pump in more blood, It also helps in toning your arms. you can even take long leaps using the 18" stride length pedals ,producing greater results.

No comments: