Monday, November 19, 2007

Light flashes in those sharp blades

I had no idea about the fact that there are so many types of cutters that exist on Earth before I saw the site Martor USA.com. I even thought about the applications that can use these varieties of cutters. These cutters are not for everyday domestic and official uses only. What I meant to say is that these cutters are not meant to peel off potatoes, cut a paper into two but these cutters have tremendous capacity to cut through hard packing boxes. But, there are also comparatively “weak” cutters listed on the site which can be used as Letter Openers, Hobby and Art work tools, Food Grade Safety knives and scrapers.



I was looking for a safety utility knife and I got the most suited model from this site. How? I just mentioned my specification s and purpose of use and the site’s search option did the choice for me. So, if you also do not understand what type of cutter you actually need, give your requirements and the site will bring out the perfect model with all the requirements for you. The cutters are not simply designed for specific uses like cutting through cardboard boxes or cutting through carpets but these are designed for specific users as well. For example, Megasafe- 116001 is a model of cutter which comes with an aluminum handle that can be handled well both by right and left- handed users. The automatically retractable blades enable more safety in use. These models have great looks too. When the original blade comes out from the colored caps- light flashes on them!

No comments: