Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Give Birth from your Brain!

By now, I have written several articles and in the form of blogs and have posted them in the internet. I know that I have got my targeted list of readers, but I am also aware of the fact that most of these readers are aiming to copy and paste my passages or selected parts of them. In the internet, plagiarism is the easiest thing to do. Most of the time I get de-motivated while creating blogs by the very fact that my original entries and creations are getting copied every single second. But a loud cry has already been in the way from the society to take actions against cyber plagiarism and many organizations have started installing detection engines to check and identify plagiarism in the submitted articles, thesis, assignments and other papers.



It is better to check and correct yourselves than be corrected by others and penalized, insulted and harassed in front of the society. IPlagiarismCheck.com provides similar service popularly called the iPlagiarism Check service by which your article can be detected for plagiarism via patented plagiarism detection technology. I hope you will take the initiative to get your articles checked in this manner otherwise other persons would do it for you and I think you do not want that situation to happen.

Database Checking is not provided by any other service provider in this field. The entire checking process encompasses process like Internet Checking, Publications Checking and Patented Approach. I think you should check out how the software works and how a plagiarism report is generated. Just remember, whatever amount you earn through breaking copyright laws can be surpassed by the amount of fines you have to pay for that.

No comments: