Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Wet Passion!

The most sensual person on this Earth would try to decorate not only his bedroom but would take immense care in designing the sexiest bathroom on this Earth. Décor Planet has brought in faucets, shower panels, mirrors and other bathroom accessories. Do not think that I am informing about mere hardware. These are much more than hardware. These will help in beautifying your bathroom.

Who said that a luxurious bathroom is meant only for the five star hotels and for the millionaires? These are equally meant for us too. My husband has told me clearly that he will love to see me more in the bathroom than in the bedroom. It really feels nice to watch heroines in a bathtub but in practice, if this continues I will be suffering from Pneumonia.



Anyway, that will not stop me or my husband in decorating our bathrooms with
bathroom vanities. These are damn attractive and I think your husband will also keep looking at both of you once he holds you from the back when you were seeing yourself alone in the mirror! All these are sure to raise your own vanity!

No comments: