Friday, November 23, 2007

Soothing Moving

My husband got transferred from a branch office of his company to the Head Office. It was due to a promotion. It was indeed very happy news but it contained an element of panic as well. I was quite nervous in relocating to other place in another state. I had three children to manage, a cat and a dog and my hot tempered and rowdy husband who would take offense if I did not take care any of the items and if accidentally they break. But I got the help from Shleppers who did not make me feel that we are actually moving to along distance home. The movers of the company made it sure that there process did no harm to our pets. I hope they also had a happy shifting experience. I also remembered to see that all my pets’ accessories including their toys, dog bones, favorite pillows are packed well.



Get also your items covered by the Moving Insurance. Shlepper carries full liability insurance. We reached our new home safely and so were our things. My husband was carefully checking all the items and I WAS SHIVERING. My children were searching for their boxes where their toys had been packed. I was carrying my cat and our doggy was inspecting along with my husband. At last all the things were unpacked and we checked that everything was normal and intact. Now, it was time to settle down and to arrange the furniture and to quickly set up the kitchen. I knew that delicious food with a sweet smile can please my husband. Thanks to this mover NYC to have made moving an easy task!

No comments: