Thursday, November 22, 2007

Hands on Tools or Hands Like Tools!

Sometimes I think how anything can be so strong to lift up trucks, buses, cars and monorails. But this is true. Everyone knows it. For example, the Bend-Pak 27,000 Lb Capacity Four Post Lift has a 27, 000 pound lifting capacity. The multi position safety locks in each column ensure that the car or any other vehicle does not fall off. And you don’t know this mechanical weightlifter can lift in as early as 120 lbs. I wonder if my Romeo could lift me up in this way!



Charles Gottllinger is the owner of Hands On Tools and he knows automobiles more than what he knows about his wife. He is running the business with his wife and specializes in selling automotive repair tools and equipment and
body shop supplies. Charles and his team work clearly to see that updated information are passed onto the customers from time to time in order to help them get the tools they need.

I have also come across pliers known by the name Klein All-Purpose Tool, 10-22 AWG Solid. It can cut and strip wires. It even cuts through bolts. The cushioned handles facilitate a comfortable grip. Be very careful at this point. If you do not agree with me at these points, I may fix that thing onto your nose!

No comments: