Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Unreachable, still visible!

Some people just indulge in watching their favorite soaps over the television. But they do not care how their TV Sets are positioned in the room. They are so much into the soaps that they do not care about the fact that their TVs are oddly placed which are destroying the looks of their rooms. Damn old habits! But now, StandsandMounts.com has brought a unique collection of stands and mounts by which you can utilize your room space better. And it will look good and sophisticated as well. A tv mount can come in a variety of forms. These can be ceiling mounts, wall mounts, Poll mounts, Truss mounts and to stop you from panicking, they are providing you with the installation supplies and accessories as well.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The ceiling mounts reign supreme in the public places like metro stations, hospitals and offices. But I am using one at my home too. It comes with an adjustable clamp style bracket with a 360 degree swivel. This heavy duty steel construction is available with a life time warranty. Two colors are available and one has to choose between silver and black. I have chosen the silver one as it fits with the grey color of my bedroom walls. Wanna know why I had chosen a ceiling mount? Just because to keep my TV set safe and unreachable from my dreaded son of 2 years!

No comments: