Friday, October 26, 2007

Get paid to read mails.

While I was searching the internet for income opportunities to find If I can by any luck get good money making opportunities, I stumbled upon the site named Email Pays U, Yes, you get paid for the emails you read. The name of the admin is Gerald , very good person, I did had a chat with him years ago and he showed me the way to type international , when I asked him, if he had found good ad typing opportunities, He said Robert from Type international is a good friend of him and He is genuine and pays for the work you do, basically ad posting and generate traffic and refer more people to type international.I have made $130 from type international.



Am I not deviating from my topic, well , I was talking about email pays you, E-Mail Pays U will also pay you to click! Clicks or hits are a type currency on the internet, they will pay you to visit websites in their daily paid2click program.You earn $.005 (1/2 a penny) for every website you visit! you can even play free $500 weekly lotto game and win prized .Join today and you will receive $10 sign-up bonus instantly added to your account!

No comments: