Sunday, October 21, 2007

Direct and transparent

http://www.whirledglass.com/ is a site which I found to be solely meant for promotional purposes of goods and services. There are various categories of products advertised in the form of blogs and these include Mortgages, Perfumes, cordless phone batteries, glass bowling shows and many more. What I felt that the headings of the posts may not be direct always as in the site. The headings can be a little bit tricky to arouse interest of the readers.



I have always written blogs in a comprehensive manner in not less than two hundred words but in this site I found that blogs are very short and not covered in detail to describe adequately the product types. I have found this gap to motivate outsiders to join this site as bloggers to correct this performance gap.

No comments: