Sunday, October 21, 2007

From a commoner to a Celebrity

Every damn person in my community says that my dog and I am a perfect match. They say that we just look like Shaggy and his faithful dog Scooby. I do not know whether I should be honored to designate myself as a celebrity Cartoon figure along with my celebrity dog or I should strongly criticize their views of mocking me and my pet.





One of my neighbors has even crossed the last limit of it. He has presented me chia pets. I do not have any problem with chia pets at all only if they do not resemble Shaggy and Scooby. But alas! He has presented me Shaggy and Scooby Chia pets. Both are totally handmade decorative planters which are very simple to grow. And yes! Before I got this gift I was not a gardener even. I have learnt the art of gardening with these kits! But these did not serve as enough entertainment for my greedy Scooby. For this reason I took the initiative to buy Chia Herb Garden. I could feel that my doggy smelling those tasty herbs in the soups and sharing the same from my own plate.


Thanks to my neighbors for teaching both of us how to be a celebrity even being “cutely ugly”.

No comments: