Monday, October 29, 2007

little drops of water maketh a mighty ocean

Penny saved is penny earned, I have learnt to save and increase my income and yet live a cool life. In my free time I read my favorite book, rich dad poor dad, as business is in my blood, I know how to make my money grow.

My first point is not to quit your day job, If you are really looking to quit your day job, then first think , whether the part time job or your business has scope for a long haul, is the income more that your day job, how long will it grow steadily, will it surpass your day job in the long run.

When I have enough, I am planning to open a grocery, provision or grains shop, You know why???

Because Food is the basic necessity of every human being without which he cant survive.

Invest in Gold, because , gold cannot be manufactured using artificial process and it will for sure grow in the long run.

Continued in my next post..

No comments: