Saturday, October 13, 2007

Service at the speed of light

Hello Everyone,

In this post I am not going to discuss any new income opportunity or any affiliate opportunity, but I will be sharing my personal experience with Xoom, Xoom.com is a site where in you can send and receive money online, 2 days before i.e on october 11th I had transfered $259.99 from paypal ($250 + $9.99 fees), on 13th October 2007 at 1pm , I have received the cheque on my hand in the form of courier sent through blue dart, I was really worried when I used to withdraw money from paypal in the form of cheque, this is because ,It used to reach in other hands, I live on the second floor of the building and watchman is not kind enough to deliver the cheque to me, I used to worry whenever , its the 12th,13th or 14th day of withdrawal , with a ray of hope of getting the cheque on hand, couple of times my neighbor used to get the cheque for me.

I searched for some convenient service on the net and finally found Xoom, I selected the option of delivery through courier and cheque is on my hand within 2 days of transaction. For an extra charge of $4.99 , I received cheque on my hand and within 2 days. I am willing to wager this extra cost for the quick, reliable and safe delivery.

Thanks!

No comments: