Wednesday, October 10, 2007

cyberpartygal She rambles on

http://blog.cyberpartygal.com/ contains many useful blogs not only for commercial purpose but also to help people in general issues. For example, one of the blogs gives clear instructions on how you can withdraw money from Pay Pal via debit card. I had always opted to withdraw by check from my PayPal account. By reading this blog I think I should try with a debit card now! The process will be faster then!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The first blog I found was of metal buildings. I can remember that I have written a blog on this topic only a few days ago. The one which is posted here is a very realistic one which says that metal buildings are very unsuitable for the tropical countries unless you install air conditioners! It is definitely a fact that all products are not meant for all types of market.

No comments: