Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Improve Cash Flow by Factoring Accounts Receivable

I have always concentrated my efforts on Working Capital Management as I knew that my business will keep running if it is supplied with adequate fuel in the form of working capital from time to time. But you know all the businesses run on credit. You have to allow your debtors some period of time to enable them to make payments. The period may extend up to several months and even contains the risk of getting transformed into bad debts. This further affects the cash position of the business adversely. In such a situation an accounts receivable factoring is a strategic option.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Factoringquotes.com has brought an easy system of online application of accounts receivable factoring quote. I also decided to go for selling my credit worthy outstanding account to this factor and I got immediate cash. Before this, I was standing in a position to sell off my house to keep my business running. But now, my business and house are all with me, intact and active! I was charged only a discount fee by the factor for the advances made to me. I even outsourced the collection process from them and this saved my valuable time and energy. Apart from getting immediate access to cash I also got a credit decision consulting and my opportunity with credit worthy customers increased.

All these I wanted to share with you just because this option prevented me to sell off my house where I had spent my childhood and where my children are growing up!

No comments: