Thursday, October 25, 2007

Make money with text link ads

since from the day I started blogging , I have been reading many articles about text link ads , in short its called as TextLinkAds, the name itself reveals the information, based on your blog's / site's page rank and Alexa ranking , you can place text link ads of the advertisers, based on your blog's popularity and category of information, advertiser chooses you and you are allowed to add link ads on your blog in the direction said. you can opt for the categories of the ads you want to place in the profile.

you can make good money from it, provided you have good page rank and traffic. you are paid every month for placing text links ads on your site, this is same as link worth. I haven't yet received any offer, perhaps in future I may receive the offer to place text links. I have been paid $30 for placing money4blogs link on my blog, this was an inspiration to kick start and expedite blogging ..

No comments: