Sunday, October 14, 2007

CopShoes.com - Police and Military footwear under a single roof

Policemen bodies are hard and so are their boots, One smash from those shoes can make you sleep for at least 2-3 days. My brother has recently joined military and he was looking for a pair of military boots called Rocky duty boots or sometimes Rocky boots. as usual, Whenever I want to search any information I connect to the internet as Internet is one such thing you get information at your finger tips within no time. I dont even keep local telephone directory at home, because instead of searching 1000 pages with precise and concise information in a directory is cumbersome job.



So I seached the internet with the keyword as copshoes and said go..to my surprise the search landed in a page where was expecting to reach. Well I opened the site copshoes and I can say, Its a one stop site for all your police and military footwear needs. I browsed different types of Rocky Boots and Bates Boots. The site looked professional with various varieties of boots with various styles and price. you can choose the types of shoes ,click on the boot to view the various features and size. you can shop with a click of your mouse button as online shopping cart is integrated with the site.



There is free shipping inside continental US for orders above $100, also there is a Toll Free customer care number , where in you can talk to the customer care for more information and if you have any concerns. I have read the story of the owners and found that they have started this business with a less investment and today they have grown to a well established business adding a brand value to the company. It is all because of the quality product,innovative design concept backed with objective and excellent customer service that makes a company grow,Grow and GROW..



No comments: