Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Earn by selling Rolex watches

Please do not feel greedy as I am about to talk to you regarding Rolex watches. I know that these watches have been the pride for their owners and ambitions for those working hard to acquire one. Recently I have come across a site called http://www.mynewwatches.com . This site is very much related to your online income opportunities. How? This site will pay you $100 for every sale you make through the net and 50$ more for every sale made by any sub- affiliate under you. You have got two selling options. Either you sell through your own website or you may choose to sell with the company’s website by a free- sign-up process. You can even win a Rolex watch if you sell 10 watches. I have already earned my first 100$. It is your trial now!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: