Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Spanish Tourism made easier

Tourist Visa is not that difficult to obtain from the Spanish High Commission. If you are a bit lucky, you can get one to travel to Spain. Why am I asking for one? You can go with your entire troop- wife, parents and children. I9 know that you have long dreamt of staying and feeling like a Count in the Spanish castles. I know your wife has long aspired to see the rising sun from behind the blue- green hills from the veranda of an exotic hotel. You have always wanted your children to enjoy scuba diving, kayaking, wind surfing and waterskiing.


Now that you have got the Visa, your concern has shifted to hotel reservations and more specifically cheap hotels. cheaperthanhotels have come up with a spanish site which will lead you to make a choice for Hoteles en Barcelona, The english version for Hotels in Barcelona is also available . What about booking a room in the AA Plaza Catalunya Apartments in Barcelona? The minimum price is quoted as 160 Euro and it is rated in the Three Star Category.



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




For your stay at Granada, try out the Carlos V Hotel Granada. The province of Granada is characterized by old Spanish architecture with blue hills surrounding it. You will really feel as if you are belonging to the middle ages. Even without visiting Madrid I was able to comment on all Hotels in Madrid as I had come to know all these from the website online. This site enabled me to complete my last minute booking successfully and believe me I traveled across all possible nooks and corners in Spain and Madrid with a low cost. This was made possible by the efforts of this online agent which helped me to find my economy hotels.

No comments: