Sunday, August 26, 2007

Learn hypnosis from powerful hypnosis guide, online at hypnosiscoach.com

I remember during my school days , While I was in my fifth standard, My school headmistress had called a hypnotist from my nearest local. He called all the students for an assembly and handpicked few students and called them on the stage and told them to close their eyes , He counted numbers from 1-100 in the ascending order, after reaching 100, he started counting in the reverse order from 100-1. after he reached 1..all the students we half asleep.

He slowly told one of the student on the stage, "YOU ARE MICHEAL JACKSON AND YOU CAN DANCE WELL, please dance infront of your audience", this guy started dancing even though he didnt knew to dance , Sounds Strange right . He took one of the student near the pole on the stage and said you are a monkey can you climb the pole, to my surprise , he climbed like a monkey..Oh!!!

Even I wanted to learn hypnosis , but I didn't find a hypnosis coach and resources for the same, My daughter had a hypnosis session in her school and she told me she was interested to learn.. I said, Cool!!,We both sat together to search for a hypnosis guide, we stumbled upon hypnosiscoach's website , you will be trained by the worlds renowed hypnosis coach named Dr Michael Masterman, We read testimonial about him and were really interested to know more about the coaching and finally out of curiosity and thrist of learning we signed up for the package and learnt hypnosis..

you might be having a question , why do you want to learn hypnosis and what are the advantages..

Well learning is from womb to tomb, there is no end to learning...and coming to the advantages

Hypnosis allows you to HEAL anyone of long-standing fears and problems in just a few minutes. My daughter was suffering from the disease of fearing , she got rid of this disease with the magic of this course..

n ability that allows you to CONTROL another person's thoughts, I have discussed the same above , about my school experience.

It can help you to get rid of bad habits, improve your brain, and many more to say, I suggest you to please visit the site and browse through the content and feel comfortable to order a package , Its a Brilliant course and highly recommended.

No comments: