Sunday, August 05, 2007

Prudential Douglas Elliman - New York's Largest Real Estate Company

I have got a bungalow at Greenwich Village in New York. My bungalow is painted in white and brown. But it is covered with green leaves from all its sides. The broad windows with opaque glasses add both mystery and glamour. When rain falls, I can feel the drizzles on the hazy opaque window panes.

My children love their village home very much. They enjoy playing hide and seek in its mysterious corners. I simply turn into a poet and my wife into an artist whenever we step into this place and our house becomes a place of our dreams. Want to know my home address?Greenwich Village apartment rentals is my home address.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Surprised? Yes! I had bought my dream house from the number one real estate company in New York known as the Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate. This company balances your love for nature with the amenities you need. It will simply not offer you a home in the jungle where you will get to see nature closely, but without amenities. But the company takes care to see that you are settled in a community where you can get all the facilities while still being amidst green leaves and listening to the music of small dancing waterfalls.

If you think that you are not in a position to buy one at this point of time, then you can still experience the same pleasure like me if you avail the scheme of Greenwich Village apartment rentals. This company also takes care to buy your property whenever you are in an intense need for some hard cash. Mortgage options are also open for few people like you who are emotionally tied up to their houses where they have spent many happy moments.

There are over 64, 000 sales professionals at New York. Call one of them now to meet your own buying/ selling needs.

No comments: