Wednesday, August 22, 2007

furniturefromhome - your one stop shop for all your home furniture needs

my mother complained to me that she had fallen off from the bed last night. She also complained that it had caused her a great deal of back pain. But it is not that she had fallen off by herself. She complained that Dad had kicked her in sleep unknowingly. Then I understood that it was not the fault of the bed which I had gifted them in their wedding anniversary. I had gifted them very gorgeous Expresso Bookcase Storage Bedroom Set furniture. The bed comes with Nightstand, Dresser, Chest and Armoire. I had given them all to change the looks of their room so that they can think to start another happily married year.

The queen storage bed is normally at a good height due to the presence of drawers below the mattress. These drawers are helpful in storing pillows, books and may be a few secret copies of “Debonair” or “Cosmopolitan”. My mother had fallen from that height and had hurt herself. Thank God! My father had been blamed instead of my chosen bed. I bought this bedroom furniture set from Furniture From Home.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



My father is a lawyer. I have chosen to buy Black Rose Hardwood Home Office Furniture Set from the same online furniture store. The moment I saw the picture of the model, I decided to use the same for my father’s home office. The Bookcase will really look nice if it is stuffed with the fat and tough law books.

Public relations have always been handled by my mummy and so the duty of decorating the drawing room rests with her and she is responsible to put up the public image. She will choose the Media Sectional Sofa sets as per her own choice among the various alternative Sectionals available.

You can have a queen's bed for home , the one, which the queen has in her palace, Check out the queen platinum bed for storage , grab them before they are out of stock...

Online shopping coupled with online customer service is integrated with the site.You can request for a catalog, check the order status and view shipping information online. you can even Call toll free 877-232-0783 for prompt and friendly service.

There is a discount on the queen storage bed set for a limited time, Grab it before it is out of your reach. opportunity lost is lost for ever. Hurry , Offer for a limited period only


No comments: