Saturday, August 25, 2007

Instantly protect your IP address from http://www.hide-my-ip-address.com/

Every computer is identified with a unique address same like the address we have for our house , office , employee ids ,social security number, in the same way each computer has its own address, which we can uniquely identify the computer. This address is called internet protocol address , in short we say ip address.

It can be represented as abc.def.ghi.jkl, using this address anyone can access to your computer as send an official request to get your private details straight to your Internet service provider. In this world of computer insecurity, security has to be enforced to the maximum,

In this world of internet banking and online shopping , where millions of transactions are processed online, it has become ubiquotious to securely protect your computer from hackers , crackers, trojon horse, worms..years of hard work and perseverance can turn a nightmare because of security negliglence.. I have my self experience, where my internet explorer was hickacked by the trojan horse, and I lost around $150 , when I logged on to my account I was able to see a transaction where around $150 were transferred from my online currency account to a account named as Mary, Who is Mary??? I dont even know..

This taught me a very good lesson to protect my computer .I started hunting for internet security softwares and finally I found Hide My IP address. there are many more security softwares rampant on the internet , out of them Hide My IP address outperforms all, this is because this software hide IP address, so when your ip address is been hided from the external world, no hacker can even try to access your ip as it is invisible. By hiding your ip address Hackers cannot launch an attack against your computer. And identity theft fraudsters cannot even track your activities and build profiles of your Internet use.


with Hide My IP Address, you can surf the Web INVISIBLY!

Nobody will know who you are. And nobody will ever be able to trace ANYTHING back to you and your computer.

So now coming into the techical details , you might be wondering how this is possible, well in this world , nothing is impossible. Well,
Hide My IP Address is a specially-modified browser, based on Firefox. It automatically routes all of your Internet traffic through at least TWO ultra-secure, ultra-fast anonymous servers -- using the POWERFUL and well-known Tor network for total privacy.

Just launch your browser - and start browsing the Web with a totally ANONYMOUS IP address!

AND BEST OF ALL? Hide My IP Address is the ONLY tool that DOESN’T charge quarterly update fees!


No comments: