Monday, August 06, 2007

Diamonds Forever from whiteflash - an online jeweler

I am a divorcee. And feel proud to announce this to the entire world. I believe that I am self sufficient to look after myself and my children. It is better to live alone that to live with a selfish partner.

Our split took place five years ago. I had been doing fairly well in my professional life and my husband was earning twice than me. He bought designer ties, shoes and mobiles and I pod for him quite often. Everyone knew that my husband was a rich man. Some of my friends asked me about my ordinary lifestyle when compared to my husband’s. My friends even were very proud to show me their diamond jewelry gifted by their middle class husbands. One day, I was supposed to attend a party. I did not have a single classy jewelry to wear! My husband of course did have diamond tie- pin.

It was in this time that loose diamonds proved to be very helpful. I bought a very gorgeous diamond ring from this online jeweler. The single ring stole the show! People overlooked my ordinary dress because of the ring’s glow. This ring was also self sufficient like me! The site also guided and educated me to make the right choice. It also comes with marvelous offerings of loose diamonds, pendants, bracelets, earrings and 3- Stone rings. The site takes an intense care to see that you get that product which suits your personality.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I had to lie to others that it had been gifted to me by my husband. When my husband heard it, he thought that it had been gifted to me by my “secret” lover. I told him that although I was not rich like him, but I used to earn quite well to be self sufficient to buy a diamond ring for myself and that also to put up my rich husband’s image in front of the society.

I am happy now! I am sending my children to the best schools and I have got many promotions in my work area. My advice to the entire community of women is that all should be self dependent and should strive to get their object of desire by themselves.

Just see the diamonds; they are shining with their own glow!

No comments: