Friday, August 31, 2007

Home Theater Seating, Pool Tables, Game Tables & More from bostontables.com

Pure Pleasure with a Personal Pool and Poker


My husband is an addict of pool games and my son is an addict of Poker. My husband is a responsible matured person but my son is a teenager. So I have to see and take utmost care that my son is not doing anything wrong while playing Poker for gambling purposes. I have to regularly check whether he is using the internet for this purpose. I have explained to my son that he should play Poker for sheer fun only and not for gambling. To facilitate this process I have decided to buy a Poker Table for my house from bostontables website as this company never ignores the true quality. This arrangement will enable me to keep a close watch on my son’s activities while still allowing him to enjoy the fun of playing Poker with his friends.



I can also check my husband’s over indulgence in hard drinks when he invites his friends in parties at our residence by diverting his attention to something else. No No! I cannot use myself for this purpose as the guests will then mark both of us to be unsocial and bad hosts. I will rather buy a pool table from the wide collection of pool tables so that my husband can enjoy the game with the guests.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Now, that everyone is satisfied, I shall complete the picture. I have seen some very cute Poll Table Lights and MLB “Eliminator” Pool Cues. I will also have to see that everything is set at the right place after a game is over. A solid wood deluxe 10 Poll cue rack made of oak will be the perfect choice for my interiors. And yes! A spectator chair for myself!

No comments: