Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Painless Bedroom Furniture Shopping

I had always complained about the fact that females have always dominated the home décor all the time. They have been using floral prints, pink colored walls and feminine furniture. But now I am holding a tight grip on my family. I saw my favorite masculine bed at gowfb furniture site. I had bought the Ludlow Leather Platform Bed by Modloft for $ 1699. It is a deadly combination of grey, black and white and it truly makes me cherish my bachelor days.


This site is an online wholesale broker of furniture from leading furniture brands. But anyhow, I am not a dictator. I have allowed my wife to decorate the dining room as per her imaginations. But our choices have matched this time. She had used the same online store to buy the dining room furniture . She must be a “copy cat”. She had brought home the 7 PC Retrospect Leg Table dining room furniture Set by Fairmont Designs. But I lost to her in the low cost strategy. She managed to buy that splendid set for only $ 1599.



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




But you can still get exotic furniture at discounted prices. Platform bed, dresser, mirror, nightstand, and chests from Dakota furniture are available to you at high discount rates for a limited time period. Although me and my wife may differ in choices, but both of us are quite aware of the importance of hassle free furniture shopping by this “smart” Wholesale Furniture Broker. I am telling them “smart” as they had decided to go online and yet they have come out with great discounts.



No comments: