Thursday, August 23, 2007

Twenty 20 Life time Viral Advertising

I just discovered how to advertise for life for a one-time low fee and get paid to tell others where I am advertising. Now that's a hoot!

... Not only do I earn $20.00 referral commissions for telling others about this great advertising tool, I earn 20% ongoing commissions for life every time one of my advertising members orders additional advertising inside the members area without having to do any extra work...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

You can get PAID to advertise too!

... Oh, and before I forget. The owners help you advertise your Twenty20 reseller site too. They send mass campaigns to the generic company site which rotates my site and yours...

If you also want to plough these benefits, then register at http://www.twenty20.ws/ .

No comments: