Friday, August 31, 2007

Furniture from home……….Furniture for your Home.

Stylish Bar Stools from Furniture from home


My father- in- law is a leading interior decorator of the State but my mother- in- law always complains about her own home décor. She says that her husband always takes immense care and great interest in decorating other people’s houses but he never does a true judgment with his own interiors. I encouraged my mother-in-law to prove her husband to be a better designer than him.

She took up the challenge by buying some lavish dining room sets, living room sets and bedroom sets from Furniture From Home. This changed the whole look of the house and all this was done when my father- in – law was out of station for a contract. In this section I will limit my topic of discussion to the Bar stools specially the kitchen bar stool. The tall metal Kitchen stools and Swivel chairs and a Swivel Bar Stool really caught my attention. All these stools are customized to suit every individual customer’s need and two types of finishes- fabric and metal are available. We bought the latter type. You can also go for the wrought iron bar stool. My mother- in –law’s personal favorite is a Tall Elegant Kitchen Dinette Steel Swivel Chair. This piece looks utterly feminine!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The comedy began when my father- in –law returned. He was shocked to see the whole get up of the interiors. He even thought that he has visited one of his client’s houses. And he started using the bar stools while having hard drinks every time in a grand style while in the past he used to drink carelessly and very casually! When my mother- in- law tried to take the credit he told that she has just copied him!

No comments: